Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

2014 albums I'm listening to




Album: Amazing Spiderman 2 soundtrack by Hans Zimmer, Pharrell Williams, and Johnny Marr



My Enemy by Hans Zimmer, Pharrell Williams and Johnny Marr (Thanks Jaina from Time Well Spent!)

That's My Man by Liz (Very catchy)



Album: Indie Cindy by Pixies



(Not a fan of the rest of the album, and people are saying the comeback material is not as strong as the old stuff. Still, I enjoyed these two tracks below)

Green and Blues by Pixies
Jaime Bravo by Pixies



Album: Trouble by Hospitality



Last Words by Hospitality (Not a great album, but I love that beat)
Rockets and Jets by Hospitality (The single)



Album: Girls Talk / Time Will Destroy Everything - Record Store Day 2014 by Garbage



Girls Talk by Garbage (featuring Brody Dalle) (So passionate, I like the beginning especially)

Time Will Destroy Everything by Garbage (A soundscape, b-side )



Album: Diploid Love by Brody Dalle



(I already shared the single Meet The Foetus, these are other tracks I liked)

Parties For Prostitutes by Brody Dalle
Dressed in Dreams by Brody Dalle
I Don’t Need Your Love by Brody Dalle



Album: Blue Smoke by Dolly Parton



If I Had Wings by Dolly Parton (I didn't expect I would be listening to Dolly! This track and Try are quite inspirational)




Agree or disagree? Heard any of these albums yet, and what did you think? Which music are you listening to, old or new? Did you discover any music from Record Store Day April 19? As always, share your opinions in the comments

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar