Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A sheep for Christmas


My wonderful sister Claudia sent me this fantastic sheep.  She is the creation of Marsha Fletcher of Wool-In-Legends one of a kind wool art. Isn't she adorable?  Claudia has one and featured it recently on her blog, of course as her little sister I had to have one, too.  You see I LOVE sheep.  I collect sheep or anything sheepish, so this sweet little lamb is just perfect.  Her little face is so cute and her bell, I just adore her. 


Claudia also loves sheep, funny how sisters are like that, liking the same things.  

The stockings are out ready for St. Nick to pay a visit.  If you do not believe in our house then Santa will pass you by.  Claudia made these for my boys right after each of them was born, she is a wonderful Aunt.


The Queen has decided to bloom just in time for Christmas.  She was more of a Thanksgiving cactus last year.  She did not grow that much this year, I made need to replant her after her blooming days are over.


Her Highness may not have as many blooms this year, I am not sure why, but she seems to be showing her age a bit.  Just like all of us I guess. Regardless of her  age I am still very proud of her.


Christmas is almost here.  All the planning and prepping will soon come to an end.  If for some reason I can not make it on the computer tomorrow I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas.  It can be a wonderful day for some, and a hard day for others.  I wish you peace, love and friendship.  I pray for those affected by tragedy and loss this year, and I pray for a peaceful 2013.  You all bless me with your friendship.  Each and every time you visit me I am thrilled and I feel a wonderful bond with you all.  Merry Christmas to you and your families.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar