Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bison Order Arrived

This afternoon my package of Nebraska Bison steaks arrived in the mail.  They were still frozen solid, and in perfect condition.    They are now lined up in the freezer, with one defrosting on the counter for dinner tonight.  I baked a couple of small russet potatoes in the toaster oven.  I'll make a salad to have with them.  Traditional meat and potatoes meals remind me of my childhood. My dad owned cattle, so we ate a lot of quality beef.

Have you ordered anything in bulk lately?  We may be in for a stricter lockdown rules in January, here in California.

Thank you for your comments.  They add so much talent and energy to the blog. Please comment in English.  I'm sorry, but comments with links will not be published.  If you enjoy the posts here, please share them.  Comments may take a few days to appear; they are moderated.     




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar