Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Friday Night Outfit

As promised here's last night's outfit details....

Last night myself and Dean headed out for his cousin's birthday. It was just a few drinks in her house, but it was still a fashionable affair, not that I ever need an excuse to dress up :)


From top to toe:

I finally got a chance to wear my bargain gilet! It's the one I bought in the Ha'penny Flea Market for a fiver at the start of the summer. I've been dying to wear it since I got it, and last night's miserable weather was the perfect excuse to layer up!


I threw it on over my trusty Topshop leather jacket that I've had for about two years now, and it never lets me down!

My t-shirt is from Penneys and I think it will be one of my favourites! I love the style with the rolled up sleeves and it's a really nice soft cotton that hangs nicely. I got it in a size 12 so it wasn't too tight! It was €8 and I only bought it a week ago so it should be still in the shops!


The jeans are from Zara and are the one's I mentioned in my Winter Wishlist post (below right picture). These are the third pair of jeans I've bought in Zara since May, and with every new pair my love for Zara jeans continues to grow. If you're like me...not exactly tall with chunky thighs, Zara jeans should be perfect for you! I only bought these last weekend and I can't stop wearing them! They are the perfect length, so soft, with a good bit of stretch and excellent value!


As for my shoes that's where I went wrong! They may have looked good but they certainly didn't feel good! They have the thinnest heel and barely any padding at the ball of my foot....not good for standing in! My poor feet are in bits today! These are from River Island last summer, but I'm sure there's plenty of similar styles out there!


X




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar